Our programmes offer a wide range of options for responding to the needs, interests and goals of the young person. The programmes are strengths based and aim to;
- Engage youth in positive and meaningful activity
- Build community support networks
- Support in furthering education, training and employment
- Support families in building strong relationships with their young person
- Improve life skills
Youth Justice Programmes
- Transition youth back into the community through post placement support
- Reduce re-offending, accept responsibility and accountability
- Offers an alternative to custodial sentence or remand
Our programmes are developed alongside the young person and have a large component of outdoor recreation, such as mountain biking, kayaking and rock climbing. We believe the outdoor environment is a stimulating place for young people to learn new skills, develop their strengths and give them experiences that create opportunities for learning.
The programmes provide children and young people with individualised and intensive support, positive guidance, encouragement, opportunity and challenge, which assist children and young people to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Please note: Referrals can only be made through Child, Adolescent Mental Health Service or Adventure Development Limited
Check back here for updates on upcoming events and highlights from what we have been up to!